李阳疯狂英语口语365句
Wednesday, April 30th, 2008| 李阳疯狂英语口语365句 | |
|
英语 |
中文 |
| Absolutely. | 是这样;当然是;正是如此;绝对如此。 |
| Absolutely impossible! | 绝对不可能的! |
| All I have to do is learn English. | 我所要做的就是学英语。 |
| Are you free tomorrow? | 你明天有空吗? |
| Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
| Are you used to the food here? | 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? |
| Be carefull. | 小心、注意。 |
| Be my guest. | 请便、别客气。 |
| Better late than never. | 迟到总比不做好。 |
| Better luck next time. | 祝你下一次好运。 |
| Better safe than sorry. | 小心不出大错。 |
| Can I have a day off? | 我能请一天假吗? |
| Can I help? | 要我帮忙吗? |
| Can I take a message? | 要我传话吗? |
| Can I take a rain check? | 你能改天再请我吗? |
| Can I take your order? | 您要点菜吗? |
| Can you give me a wake-up call? | 你能打电话叫醒我吗? |
| Can you give me some feedback? | 你能给我一些建议吗? |
| Can you make it? | 你能来吗? |
| Can I have a word with you? | 我能跟你谈一谈吗? |
| Catch me later. | 过会儿再来找我。 |
| Cheer up! | 高兴起来!振作起来! |
| Come in and make yourself at home. | 请进,别客户。 |
| Could I have the bill, please? | 请把账单给我好吗? |
| Could you drop me off at the airport? | 你能载我到飞机场吗? |
| Could you speak slower? | 你能说得慢一点吗? |
| Could you take a picture for me? | 你能帮我拍照吗? |
| Did you enjoy your flight? | 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? |
| Did you have a good day today? | 你今天过得好吗? |
| Did you have a nice holiday? | 你假期过得愉快吗? |
| Did you have fun? | 你玩得开心吗? |
| Dinner is on me. | 晚饭我请客。 |
| Do you have a room available? | 你们有空房间吗? |
| Do you have any hobbies? | 你有什么爱好吗? |
| Do you have some change? | 你有零钱吗? |
| Do you mind my smoking? | 你介意我抽烟吗? |
| Do you often work out? | 你经常锻炼身体吗? |
| Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
| Don’t be so modest. | 别这么谦虚。 |
| Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了。 |
| Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我。 |
| Don’t give up. | 别放弃。 |
| Don’t jump to conclusions. | 不要急于下结论。 |
| Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望。 |
| Don’t make any mistakes. | 别出差错。 |
| Don’t mention it. | 不必客气。 |
| Don’t miss the boat. | 不要坐失良机。 |
| Don’t take any chances. | 不要心存侥幸。 |
| Don’t take it for granted. | 不要想当然。 |
| Don’t worry about it. | 别担心。 |
| Easy come, easy go. | 来得容易,去得快。 |
| Enjoy your meal. | 请慢慢享用吧。 |
| Easier said than done. | 说明容易做时难。 |
| First come, first served. | 捷足先登。 |
| For here or to go? | 在这儿吃还是带走? |
| Forget it. | 算了吧。 |
| Forgive me. | 请原谅我。 |
| Give me a call. | 给我打电话。 |
| Give my best to your family. | 代表向你们全家问好。 |
| Have him return my call. | 让他给我回电话。 |
| Have you ever been to China? | 你去过中国吗? |
| Have you finished yet? | 你做完了吗? |
| Have you got anything larger? | 有大一点儿的吗? |
| Have you got that? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
| Have you heard from Mary? | 你收到玛丽的来信吗? |
| He is in conference. | 他正在开会。 |
| Help yourself, please. | 请自己用。 |
| Hold your horses. | 耐心点儿。 |
| How can I get in touch with you? | 我怎样能跟你联络上? |
| How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
| How is it going? | 情况怎么样? |
| How late are you open? | 你们营业到几点? |
| How long did it last? | 持续了多久? |
| How long will it take me to get there? | 到那儿要多长时间? |
| How much is it? | 多少钱? |
| How often do you eat out? | 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭? |
| I apologize. | 我很抱歉。 |
| I appreciate your invitation. | 感谢你的邀请。 |
| I assure you. | 我向你保证。 |
| I bet you can. | 我确信你能做到。 |
| I can manage. | 我自己可以应付。 |
| I can’t afford it. | 我买不起。 |
| I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信。 |
| I can’t resist the temptation. | 我不能抵挡诱惑。 |
| I can’t stand it. | 我受不了。 |
| I can’t tell. | 我说不准。 |
| I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意。 |
| I couldn’t get through. | 不打不通电话。 |
| I couldn’t help it. | 我没有办法。 |
| I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的。 |
| I don’t know for sure. | 我不能肯定。 |
| I enjoy your company. | 我喜欢有你做伴。 |
| I enjoyed it very much. | 我非常喜欢。 |
| I envy you. | 我羡慕你。 |
| I feel like having some dumplings. | 我很想吃饼子。 |
| I feel terrible about it. | 太对不起了。 |
| I feel the same way. | 我也有同感。 |
| I have a complaint. | 我要投诉。 |
| I have nothing to do with it. | 那与我无关。 |
| I haven’t the slightest idea. | 我一点儿都不知道。 |
| I hope you’ll forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我。 |
| I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉。 |
| I mean what I say. | 我说话算数。 |
| I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情。 |
| I really regret it. | 我真的非常后悔。 |
| I suppose so. | 我想是这样。 |
| I thought so, too. | 我也这样以为。 |
| I understand completely. | 我完全明白。 |
| I want to report a theft. | 我要报一宗盗窃案。 |
| I want to reserve a room. | 我想预订一个房间。 |
| I was just about to call you. | 我正准备打电话给你。 |
| I was moved. = I was touched. | 我很受感动。 |
| I wasn’t aware of that. | 我没有意识到。 |
| I wasn’t born yesterday. | 我又不是三岁小孩。 |
| I wish I could. | 但愿我能。 |
| I wouldn’t worry about it, if I were you. | 如果我是你,我就不会担心。 |
| I’d like a refund. | 我想要退款。 |
| I’d like to deposit some money. | 我想存点儿钱。 |
| I’d like to make a reservation. | 我想订票。 |
| I’ll be right with you. | 我马上就来。 |
| I’ll check it. | 我去查一下。 |
| I’ll do my best. | 我将会尽我最大努力。 |
| I’ll get it. | 我去接电话。 |
| I’ll give you a hand. | 我来帮助你。 |
| I’ll have to see about that. | 这事儿我得想一想再定。 |
| I’ll keep my eyes open. | 我会留意的。 |
| I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的。 |
| I’ll pick up the tab. | 我来付帐。 |
| I’ll play it by ear. | 我将随兴而定。 |
| I’ll see what I can do. | 我看一看能怎么办。 |
| I’ll show you. | 我指给你看。 |
| I’ll take care of it. | 我来办这件事。 |
| I’ll take it. | 我要了。 |
| I’ll take your advice. | 我接受你的忠告。 |
| I’ll think it over. | 我仔细考虑一下。 |
| I’ll treat you to diner. | 我想请你吃晚饭。 |
| I’ll walk you to the door. | 我送你到门口。 |
| I’m broke. | 我身无分文。 |
| I’m crazy bout English. | 我非常喜欢英语。 |
| I’m easy to please. | 我很随和。 |
| I’m glad to hear that. | 听到这消息我很高兴。 |
| I’m glad you enjoyed it. | 你喜欢我就高兴。 |
| I’m good at it. | 我做这个很在行。 |
| I’m in a good mood. | 我现在心情很好。 |
| I’m in good shape. | 我的身体状况很好。 |
| I’m just having a look. | 我只是随便看看。 |
| I’m looking for a part-time job. | 我正在找兼职工作。 |
| I’m looking forward to it. | 我盼望着这件事。 |
| I’m lost. | 我给搞糊涂了。 |
| I’m not feeling well. | 我感觉不舒服。 |
| I’m not myself today. | 我今天心神不宁。 |
| I’m not really sure. | 我不太清楚。 |
| I’m on a diet. | 我正在节食。 |
| I’m on my way. | 我这就上路。 |
| I’m pressed for time. | 我赶时间。 |
| I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起,我迟到了。 |
| I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我感到遗憾。 |
| I’m under a lot of pressure. | 我的压力很大。 |
| I’m working on it. | 我正在努力。 |
| I’ve changed my mind. | 我已经改变主意。 |
| I’ve got a headache. | 我头痛。 |
| I’ve got my hands full. | 我手头正忙。 |
| I’ve got news for you. | 我要告诉你一个好消息。 |
| I’ve got no idea. | 我不知道。 |
| I’ve had enough. | 我已经吃饱了。 |
| if I were in your shoes. | 如果我站在你的立场上。 |
| Is that OK? | 这样可以吗? |
| Is this seat taken? | 这位子有人坐吗? |
| It all depends. | 视情形而定。 |
| It can happen to anyone. | 这事可能发生在任何人身上。 |
| It doesn’t make any difference. | 都一样。 |
| It doesn’t matter to me. | 这对我来说无所谓。 |
| It doesn’t work. | 它出故障了。 |
| It drives me crazy. | 它使我快要发疯了。 |
| It isn’t much. | 这是微不足道的。 |
| It really comes in handy. | 有了它真是方便。 |
| It slipped my mind. | 我不留神忘了。 |
| It takes time. | 这需要时间。 |
| It will come to me. | 我会想起来的。 |
| It will do you good. | 这会对你有好处。 |
| It won’t happen again. | 下不为例。 |
| It won’t take much time. | 不会花很多时间。 |
| It won’t work. | 行不通。 |
| It’s nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你。 |
| It’s a deal. | 一言为定。 |
| It’s a long story. | 真是一言难尽。 |
| It’s a nice day today. | 今天天气很好。 |
| It’s a once in a lifetime chance. | 这是一生难得的机会。 |
| It’s a pain in the neck. | 这真是苦不堪言。 |
| It’s a piece of cake. | 这很容易。 |
| It’s a small world. | 这世界真小。 |
| It’s a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间。 |
| It’s about time. | 时间差不多了、是时候了。 |
| It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错。 |
| It’s awesome. | 棒极了! |
| It’s awful. | 真糟糕。 |
| It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了。 |
| It’s better than nothing. | 总比没有好。 |
| It’s essential. | 这是必要的。 |
| It’s hard to say. | 很难说。 |
| It’s incredible. | 令人难以置信、不可思议。 |
| It’s just what I had in mind. | 这正是这想要的。 |
| It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸。 |
| It’s no big deal. | 这没什么大不了的。 |
| It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错。 |
| It’s nothing. | 小事情、不足挂齿。 |
| It’s only a matter of time. | 这只是时间问题。 |
| It’s out of the question. | 这是不可能的。 |
| It’s time for dinner. | 该吃晚饭了。 |
| It’s up in the air. | 尚未决定。 |
| It’s up to date. | 这个很时兴。 |
| It’s up to you. | 一切由你决定。 |
| It’s very popular. | 它很受欢迎。 |
| It’s worth seeing. | 它绝对值得一看。 |
| Just let it be. | 就这样吧。 |
| Just to be on the safe side. | 为安全起见。 |
| Keep the change. | 不用找了。 |
| Keep up the good work. | 再接再厉。 |
| Keep your fingers crossed. | 为成功祈祷吧。 |
| Kill two birds with one stone. | 一举两得。 |
| Let me get back to you. | 我过一会儿打给你吧。 |
| Let me guess. | 让我猜一猜。 |
| Let me put it this way. | 让我这么说吧。 |
| Let me see. | 让我想一想。 |
| Let’s call it a day. | 我们今天就到这儿吧。 |
| Let’s celebrate! | 让我们好好庆祝一下吧! |
| Let’s find out. | 我们去问一下吧。 |
| Let’s get to the point. | 让我们言归正传。 |
| Let’s get together sometime. | 有时间我们聚一下吧。 |
| Let’s hope for the best. | 让我们往好处想吧。 |
| Let’s keep in touch. | 让我们保持联系。 |
| Let’s make up. | 让我们言归于好吧。 |
| Let’s go visit them. | 让我们去拜访他们吧。 |
| Let’s talk over dinner. | 我们边吃边谈吧。 |
| Long time no see. | 好久不见。 |
| Look before you leap. | 三思而后行。 |
| May I ask you a question? | 我可以问一个问题吗? |
| May I have a receipt? | 我可以要一张收据吗? |
| May I have your name, please? | 请问你叫什么名字? |
| May I pay by credit card? | 我可以用信用卡付款吗? |
| May I try it on? | 我能试穿一下吗? |
| Maybe it will work. | 也许这个办法会有效。 |
| Maybe some other time. | 也许下一次吧。 |
| My mouth is watering. | 我在流口水了。 |
| My phone was out of order. | 我的电话坏了。 |
| No pain, no gain. | 不劳则无获。 |
| No problem. | 没问题。 |
| Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. | 心之所愿,无事不成。 |
| Pain past is pleasure. | 过去的痛苦即是快乐。 |
| Please accept my apology. | 请接受我的道歉。 |
| Please don’t blame yourself. | 请不要责怪你自己。 |
| Please leave me alone. | 请别打扰我。 |
| Please let me know. | 请告诉我一声。 |
| Please make yourself at home. | 请别客气。 |
| Please show me the menu. | 请把菜单给我。 |
| Probably. | 可能吧。 |
| So far, so good. | 到目前为止还好。 |
| Something must be done about it. | 必须得想个办法。 |
| Something’s come up. | 发生了一些事。 |
| Storms make trees take deeper roots. | 风暴使树木深深扎根。 |
| Suit yourself. | 随你便。 |
| Take care. | 请多保重。 |
| Take it or leave it. | 要不要由你。 |
| Take my word for it. | 相信我的话。 |
| Take your time. | 慢慢来。 |
| Thank you all the same. | 不管怎样还是要谢谢你。 |
| Thank you for everything. | 感谢你做的一切。 |
| Thanks a million. | 非常感谢。 |
| Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的提醒。 |
| Thanks for your cooperation. | 多谢合作。 |
| That couldn’t be better. | 那再好不过了。 |
| That depends. | 看情况。 |
| That makes sense. | 那可以理解。 |
| That reminds me. | 那可提醒我了。 |
| That rings a bell. | 我总算想起来了。 |
| That sounds like a good idea. | 那听上去是个好主意。 |
| That’s all right. | 没关系。 |
| That’s disgusting. | 真讨厌。 |
| That’s fair. | 那样公平。 |
| That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的。 |
| That’s good to know. | 幸好知道了这件事。 |
| That’s just what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的。 |
| That’s life. | 这就是生活。 |
| That’s more like it. | 那样才像话。 |
| That’s not a problem. | 那没问题。 |
| That’s not true. | 那是不对的! |
| That’s OK. | 可以。 |
| That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒唐了。 |
| That’s the way I look at it, too. | 我也是这么想。 |
| That’s the way it is. | 就是这么回事。 |
| That’s worthwhile. | 那是值得的。 |
| The same to you. | 你也一样。 |
| The shortest answer is doing. | 最简短的回答是干。 |
| The sooner, the better. | 愈快愈好。 |
| There is a call for you. | 有你的电话。 |
| There is no doubt about it. | 那是毫无疑问的。 |
| There is nothing I can do. | 我无能为力。 |
| There’s a possibility. | 有这个可能。 |
| These things happen all the time. | 这是常有的事。 |
| This soup tastes great. | 这个汤非常美味。 |
| Time is money. | 时间就是金钱。 |
| Tomorrow never comes. | 莫依赖明天。 |
| Two heads are better than one. | 人多智广。 |
| We are in the same boat. | 我们的处境相同。 |
| We can get by. | 我们过得去。 |
| We can work it out. | 我们可以解决这个问题。 |
| We have a lot in common. | 我们有很多相同之处。 |
| We’ll see. | 再说吧。 |
| What a coincidence! | 真是太巧了! |
| What a shame! | 真是遗憾! |
| What are you up to? | 你在忙什么呢? |
| What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
| What are your plans for the weekend? | 你周末计划做什么? |
| What can I do for you? | 要我帮忙吗? |
| What do you do for relaxation? | 你做什么消遣。 |
| What do you recommend? | 你推荐什么? |
| What do you think of my new car? | 你觉得我的新车怎么样? |
| What do you think of it? | 你觉得怎么样? |
| What is it about? | 这是关于什么的。 |
| What is it like there? | 那儿怎么样? |
| What makes you say so? | 你怎么这么说呢? |
| What’s going on? | 发生了什么事了? |
| What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么呢? |
| What’s the deadline? | 截止到什么时候? |
| What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么啦? |
| What’s the purpose of your visit? | 你来访的目的是什么? |
| What’s the weather like? | 天气怎么样? |
| What’s your favorite food? | 你最喜欢的食物是什么? |
| What’s your job? | 你做什么工作? |
| Whatever you think is fine with me. | 我随你。 |
| When is the most convenient time for you? | 你什么时候最方便? |
| When will it be ready? | 什么时候能准备好? |
| Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
| Where can I check in? | 在哪儿办理登记手续? |
| Where can I go for help? | 我该怎么办呢? |
| Where do you live? | 你住在哪儿? |
| Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
| Where is the rest room, please? | 请问洗手间在哪儿? |
| Where were we ? | 我们说到哪儿了? |
| Who is in charge here? | 这里谁负责? |
| Would you care for a drink? | 你要不要来点儿喝的? |
| Would you do me a favor? | 你能帮我一个忙吗? |
| You are just saying that. | 你只是说说而已。 |
| You are kidding. | 你开玩笑吧。 |
| You are so considerate. | 你真有心。 |
| You can count on me. | 你可以指望我。 |
| You can say that again. | 我同意。 |
| You can’t complain. | 你该知足了。 |
| You deserve it. | 这是你应得的。 |
| You did a good job. | 你干得很好。 |
| You get what you pay for. | 一分钱一分货。 |
| You got a good deal. | 你买得真便宜。 |
| You need a vacation. | 你需要休假。 |
| You never know. | 世事难料。 |
| You said it. | 你算说对了。 |
| You should give it a try. | 你应该试一试。 |
| You should take advantage of it. | 你应该好好利用这个机会。 |
| You will be better off. | 你的状况会好起来的。 |
| You will have to wait and see. | 你得等一等看。 |
| You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的。 |
| You’ve dialed the wrong number. | 你拨错电话号码了。 |
| You’ve got a point there. | 你说的有道理。 |
| You’ve got it. | 你明白了。 |
| You’ve made a good choice. | 你的眼力不错。 |
| Your satisfaction is guaranteed. | 包你满意。 |





